GET WITH THE TIMEZ!
Become a High School Timez Jr. Reporter!
Now is your chance to break news, spot trends and most importantly highlight your peers, schools and communities by becoming a part of the HST Team!
High School Timez is looking for passionate high school students who are interested in developing their skills as a budding journalists! HST Jr. Reporters will have the opportunity to enhance their writing, photography/videography and interpersonal skills by interviewing classmates and reporting on the following topics:
- Showcase your schools’ athletes & fan sections – talent shows & musicals – volunteer initiatives & school projects
- Feature a standout teacher, community member or peer who is making a difference in the lives of others in your town
- Did a new hangout spot open in your city? Check it out & write a review
- Have an unforgettable family vacation? Tell us about your journey
- Tell the world what makes your high school unique
- Like to cook? Share easy recipes that your friends would enjoy
- Highlight the latest fashion, tech & pop culture trends
Now is the time for YOU to create news – news that high school students want to hear!
*Interested candidates are asked to fill out the “Jr. Reporter Request Form” below – In the “Comment” section, please write a brief paragraph stating why breaking news in your community/school is important to you!